Executive Leadership Coach Mary Jane Mapes
Helping Leaders Connect, Communicate, and Cultivate World-Class Culture
Mary Jane Mapes is an executive leadership coach who knows how to help ignite greatness in both individuals and organizations. She’s coached countless mid and senior level leaders, helping them to achieve greater success in their jobs.
Mary Jane Mapes offers one-on-one coaching for CEOs and well as mid-level and senior leadership who need to increase their effectiveness. She has worked with professionals from both corporations and associations, sharing her expertise on leadership, customer service, interpersonal relationships, and personal growth. Group coaching is also available.
Potential Coaching Candidates Are:
- Established leaders who want to develop higher level skill sets.
- Managers who are ready for the next step in their career, but are lacking in their leadership and communication skills.
- Technically proficient individuals who lack the political will or savvy to both promote and gain acceptance for their ideas.
- Novice managers whose development is essential to organizational success.
- Effective leaders who have a deficiency in one area and need spot coaching.
- Sales professionals who need assistance in honing their skills or in developing a strategic plan.
Executive Leadership Coaching Benefits:
- Improving communication
- Building strong strategic relationships
- Engaging and motivating others
- Enhancing productivity
- Improving workplace relationships
- Succession planning and developing others
- Enhancing self-awareness and self-management
… Mary Jane’s skill is exceptional. She can take you from someone who lacks essential communication and leadership skills to someone who can lead a corporation. I know because she did it with me.”
— D. C., CEO -Healthcare
…In short, with Mary Jane as my coach, I achieved my unspoken personal goal: becoming the top sales person in my company—within a year.”
— L.T., Account Representative, Service Industry
Mary Jane Mapes has been a tremendous asset to our business. We have used her for individualized coaching with a few of our people and the results have been fantastic! She has the ability to handle sensitive topics in a direct manner without being offensive…”
— C. S., HR Manager – Distribution